Recognising the signs of stress in your dog and understanding your dog's behaviour is an important part of dog ownership and they have a number of ways to let you know if things aren't quite right. Read through our list of spotting signs of stress in your dog and what you can do to help...
Recognising the signs of stress in your dog...
There's always a lesson to learn from your dogs behaviour; understanding when your dog is giving you the message they're stressed or unhappy is a vital part in keeping your pooch healthy & content. After all, there's been numerous studies showing that dogs frequently living with stress and anxiety suffer numerous negative health effects which can reduce the lifespan of the average dog.
Luckily, we've included some handy pictures so you can see some of the most common signs of stress in your dog...
Still wondering if Soft Paws dog paw balm is for you? Read more here!
Read even more on the MyPamperedPup Blog...
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Caring For Your Dog's Paws (Part 1)
- 5 Training Hacks To Modify Unwanted Behaviour In Dogs
- Why we love our natural, organic paw balm Soft Paws
- Paw Balm For Dogs This Summer
- Behind the ingredients of Soft Paws: Unbleached Beeswax
- Behind the ingredients of Soft Paws: Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil